Organizations using Kubernetes on AWS, Google Cloud or Microsoft Azure can now monitor all their cloud costs in one place, and understand where exactly they come from – in real time and for free.
A plug-and-play cloud cost monitoring and reporting module is the newest addition to CAST AI, the AI-driven cloud optimization platform for Kubernetes automation and cost optimization for customers running cloud-native applications.
Available immediately, CAST AI’s cost reporting features were specifically designed to provide organizations with full, real-time visibility into how their cloud resources are provisioned, their cost, and recommendations on their optimization. The new suite is accessible instantly without the need for complicated manual configuration. And, once companies get their cost report, they can implement the recommendations automatically and reconfigure their resources accordingly.
“Our team developed free cost monitoring and reporting features in response to the issue of escalating cloud costs and the pervasive lack of visibility, experienced by a growing number of organizations migrating to the cloud,” said Yuri Frayman, founder and CEO, CAST AI. “We provide full transparency into how your cloud resources are provisioned, all the way down to individual processors and workloads. In under a minute you get a free, detailed cost analysis, cost monitoring, custom optimization recommendations, a comparison of current versus historical cloud spend, and far more. It’s a powerful step towards reducing your cloud bill by 50 to 75 percent.”
Specifically, CAST AI’s cost reporting provides:
- Free analysis for all your clusters, with no limits on their number or sizes.
- Near-instant results as comprehensive analysis of your cluster is available in about one minute.
- A detailed breakdown of your cloud expenses, including compute, storage, network, and control plane costs.
- Improved cost transparency and accountability thanks to breaking down Kubernetes spend into clusters, namespaces and workloads. Further attribution of costs to various teams and projects is possible with labels.
- Real-time cloud cost monitoring enables simplified inspection and reaction to anomalies.
- Cloud optimization insights for a comprehensive understanding of where cloud costs come from and custom optimization recommendations for savings of 50 to 75 percent.
- Unlimited historical data retention, stored as time series. The cost data can be easily exploited on Grafana or any other dashboarding tool.
“While cost reporting is an incredibly powerful stand-alone tool, we don’t stop there,” continued Frayman. “Automation is the next step: if you want to optimize your cloud costs continuously, CAST AI will configure your clusters, shuffle pods to binpack nodes, remove empty nodes, and virtually eliminate overprovisioning waste. It’s particularly powerful to watch in real-time how our customers’ cloud bills get literally cut in half – or more – which is imperative in today’s economy. Even as organizations struggle to streamline costs, they’re also increasing cloud spend. Gartner, for example, predicts that spending on cloud services will grow over 20 percent by the end of this year. We want to support our clients in making the most of their cloud investment.”
About CAST AI:
CAST AI is a cloud optimization platform that cuts cloud bills in half for AWS, GCP, and Azure customers. Powered by AI, it analyzes multiple data points to find an optimal cost-performance ratio. The platform delivers a cost-efficient, high-performing, and resilient infrastructure for all types of Kubernetes workloads. Headquartered in Miami, US, CAST AI has a European branch in Vilnius, Lithuania.
Learn more: https://cast.ai/
Do you have any questions about CAST AI? Get in touch with our media department.